It’s the social photography event of the year and you’re invited!
We all want to make beautiful images. We all want to make new friends. We all want to help children in need. And for one awesome day each year, all three come together in a really fun way, and we want you to be a part of it.
This year we will be taking a more “natural” setting to our Photo Walk and take a wander through the Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo. This is open to everyone!
Saturday, October 3, 2015 from 10am – 12pm
More info & Sign Up Today (Limited to 50 people):
- STEP ONE: Find a walk in your city.
- STEP TWO: Maybe donate one dollar to the orphanage.
- STEP THREE: Receive good karma.
- STEP FOUR: Walk for 2 hours. Smile. Take lots of photos.
- STEP FIVE: Eat. Drink. Laugh. Make new friends.
- STEP SIX: Enter the free contest, maybe win a cool prize.
- STEP SEVEN: Wonder why you waited so long to do this.
Brought to you by your Walk Leader, Scott Prokop